Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Petition

After receiving a public copy of the petition Kris Brogan filed to be placed on Novembers election ballet we started to dig in and look at how some of these people ended up on this petition. Why you might ask? The answer is an easy one, we knew quite a few names on the petition and it didn't match what people were saying in public, thus a cause for question! We met with a fair sampling of people on the petition and this is an example of what we found.

One gentleman on the petition who we know very well we met with over coffee. He was very concerned by this because although he signed the petition, it was not what he was told he was signing! In his words, "I was approached by a short very heavy set lady in public, not at my house and was asked if I wanted to see major changes to the 4th ward as far as crime went. When I said yes she asked me to sign her petition, she never once told me it was for Kris. I have had nothing against Kris up until now but the fact is I was supporting another candidate, I even went to caucus for the other candidate."

A long time female resident of North Minneapolis told us her story; " I answered my door one evening to a gentleman that I've known to be a good guy. He told me that they had a petition they needed signatures on to send a message to city hall that the residents wanted better protection from crime in North Minneapolis. Nothing was ever said about it being to get Ms. Brogan on the ticket. I was asked if I would consider listening to what she (Kris Brogan)  had to say and I said I would but that I knew who I was voting for come November, I thought he got the picture I was not voting for Ms. Brogan in November. He kept asking me if anyone else in my house was 18 years old or older that I could sign them up also, He knew I was the only one living here."  



It is examples like the ones above that speak volumes about Kris Brogan and her campaign staff. They believe they are above the law. Recently on a public form another one of Kris Brogans campaign staff told the readers that Kris Brogan never said she would call off her campaign if she didn't receive the DFL nomination. This of course being a flat out lie, Kris stood before the caucus delegates and said she would abide by the DFL nomination process. Now that Kris Brogan didn't get the nod she is changing the tune she dances to, much like her run in South Minneapolis as a Republican! When Kris couldn't make it into office as a republican in South Minneapolis she runs as democrat in North Minneapolis? What's next a run in Northeast Minneapolis for the Green party?

We put this all out here once again so everyone can see the antics of Kris Brogan and her band of merry misfits. Their game is not on the up and up and its certainly not what we want to represent us in North Minneapolis!